First of all, Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 was created by Jillian after the overwhelming success of 30 Day Shred. The training itself promises you getting rid of extra pounds and reaching a fit figure in just a month of training.
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 workout
Basically, Ripped in 30 is quite similar to other notorious workouts like 30 Day Shred and Body Revolution of Jillian Michaels, but it cannot be called less effective. The principle here is again: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of press. As already mentioned in other reviews this interval approach is very effective for losing weight and training your figure in just half an hour daily!
Brief workout description of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30:
The course consists of 4 trainings with increasing difficulty level. The first week you perform a simple level, with the second begins a more serious load while in the third and fourth week you better prepare your prayers. A month of this intense workout with Jillian will help you lose weight and transform your body remarkably.
Based on my experience I think the program is perfect for those who have completed the “Beginner Shred” or “30 Day Shred“, but don’t want to go to more complex trainings. Since the program lasts only half an hour you have plenty of time to add this training into your daily plans. Furthermore the gradual increase of load during each course assumes a gentle start into this kind of sports and is perfect for beginners.
As already seen in other videos by Jillian the exercises are shown by two supporters: one demonstrates a simple version and the second one is more advanced. Jillian recommends doing this training 5-6 times a week and for this workout you just need two sets of dumbbells (light and heavy), but you can choose the weight depending on your physical fitness. Based on the experience of me and other fans I can recommend buying 2 to 5 lbs. (1.5 and 4 kg) weights , which are considered to be optimal here.
Pros and Cons of Ripped in 30:
• Training lasts only half an hour so you can definitely find some spare time for these workouts during the day
• Every week your body will see a new level and doesn’t have time to get used to the load and training. This means you will be quite busy with learning and doing new exercises and there will never be any monotony in your workouts
• With “Ripped in 30” you will engage all muscles of your body
• The course is targeted at people who are at a mediocre fitness level and also for beginners in fitness. Intensity can be easily varied here by switching weights.
• Don’t be afraid that the program is identical to Jillian’s 30 Day Shred: Jillian uses new exercises here!
• If you have passed the other Shred workouts of Jillian Michaels and you are already at a higher fitness level, the load in Ripped in 30 may seem to be insufficient for you
The best part of this package is a 30-day meal plan which is included in the DVD and is specially designed by Jillian Michaels to lose weight fast.
The training is filled with fresh exercises, interesting modifications and also new content that is continuously challenging your body throughout the stages. Rising difficulty and complexity of lessons will gradually transform your body with each week. So don`t miss this chance and start your training now!